Children’s Experiences Outdoors: Education and Community Contexts
Thematic Issue Editor(s):
- Helen Little, Ph.D., Macquarie University, Australia
- Mehmet Mart, Ph.D., Necmettin Erbakan University, Turkey
- Helen Bilton, Ph.D., University of Reading, England
- Michaela Kadury-Slezak, Ph.D., Levinsky College of Education, Israel
Scholars are invited to submit proposals that are between 400 and 500 words. Please email these to: email@example.com and include ‘JCES Special Issue ‘Children’s Experiences Outdoors’ in the ‘subject’ box of your email. The authors of selected proposals will be invited to submit a full paper, which will undergo a double anonymous peer review by the editorial board members and external reviewers.
- October 15, 2022: Submit a proposal of no more than 500 words to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 1, 2022: Abstract proposal decision sent to author/s
- March 1, 2023: First full paper submission due for review via JCES submission portal.
- October 2023: Anticipated date for publication